Sunday, August 4, 2013

VA is for Bloggers - Southern Hospitality Freebie Blog Hop

Welcome to the 12th stop in the Virginia Blog Hop 2013! 


I am so excited to be linking up with 20+ wonderful Virginia bloggers. Thank you to everyone in blog follower land for making our 1st VA blog hop a success. I never knew there were so many of us in the good 'ol southern state of Virginia!

In my classroom, I like to create songs to go with each of the SOLs (Standards of Learning) we discuss in 2nd grade. Even though I don't have all of my songs up here (because many of them are still in my classroom and I can't get into my room until August 26th), I have included my beginner 18 page song book on TPT FREEBIE for this Blog Hop! If you missed this as a FREEBIE, it's okay. I have posted it on TPT. 


Just click on the image above, print one copy for each child, put in a two pocket folder with brads, and you will be set to sing your way through the 2nd grade curriculum! Note: to save ink costs, print subject pages in color and song pages in black/white. 

Check back in December for our next Virginia blog hop!

I hope you enjoy this song book! After our blog hop, this will be going on my TPT store! Please follow my Blog and my Facebook page!


The next stop on the hop is #13....

Be sure to check out all the blogs on the hop listed below!


post signature