Sunday, September 1, 2013

Take a tour of my home away from home

Welcome to the Ladybug Club 2013-2014! I am so happy with how my room turned out this year! I hope you enjoy your little tour around the room. 

   My hallway display


   My door display


 View from the door looking into my classroom.


      Super Improvers Team, my whole brain teaching behavior component


 Front right board display


   Left bulletin board display


  Classroom library!


       Another view of classroom library!


Guided reading table!


   Window view


      My desk area


My Power Pix for reading and math, another WBT component!


Student cubbies and Social Studies/ Science power pix boards


  View from my desk!


     Table bookshelves


Right side of my classroom, my dolch word wall of k-2 words. 

2nd grade words aren't up yet!


My fish tank I got from petsintheclassroom.com

No fishes yet, they will be in the tank on Tuesday night!




Well that's the Ladybug Club for 2013-2014. What do you think? Happy school year to all! I can't wait to start this year on Tuesday!



post signature